If you are into books even a smidge as much as I am, you might be interested in checking out this nifty online tool called Shelfari. On it, you can
- Build virtual bookshelves to express themselves to their friends and to the world
- Discover books that are popular in their trusted circles of friends
- Influence peers by rating and discussing books online
- Discover and learn from people with similar reading tastes
- Participate in online book groups to further explore literature and share ideas
- Interact with and learn from authors
On the other hand, if you would prefer reading the books to spending countless addicted hours using the tool… you might want to set a timer near your computer or something before signing up. It can certainly be addictive.